Card Swiping Game
Dr Data is A card-swiping computer game to explore the complexities of Big Data research.
Premise of the game:
- You are the researcher in charge of a Big Data project.
- You need to keep Knowledge, Ethics, Money and People in balance (the symbols at the top of game screen)
- Make decisions by swiping each card (scenario) left or right (yes or no), but be warned, every decision has consequences.
- Have you got what it takes to keep the world of big data in balance?
- Tip: Gently the tip the card to read the possible answers
A pilot version of the game can be played at: https://simmer.io/@DrB/drdata